Friday, March 9, 2012

Iya Villania wants to go back to singing!

If given an opportunity, actress-host Iya Villania would like to go back to what she considers her first love -- singing.

"Singing is something that I still want to pursue. That has always been my first love. I guess when the time is right, when I'm willing to get back and given the time again," Villania told ABS-CBNnews.com during a press conference for her newest endorsement, Bioessence.

Villania, whose favorite singers include Beyonce, Janet Jackson and the late Whitney Houston, said she is open to doing a wide selection of music.

"I enjoy singing a wide selection, from pop to pop-rock, to RnB to ballad," she said.

Villania recorded her album "Finally" in 2009. She hopes to have a new album and to produce her own CD if given a chance.

"Actually I'm considering. If that's what it takes to make that dream come true, then [why not]?" she said.

Currently, Villania is part of ABS-CBN morning show "Umagang Kay Ganda" and variety show "ASAP."

-abscbnnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...