Monday, February 20, 2012

Cesar Montano talks about pain of losing son

Veteran actor Cesar Montano has never talked about the death of his son Angelo. However, in a live interview with “The Buzz” on Sunday, Montano revealed how he was able to deal with the pain of losing a son.

“Sa tingin ko parang walang paraan to deal with it. I don’t have any wisdom to deal with it. I don’t have any strength to deal with it,” he said.

Montano said only prayers were able to help him get through the painful situation.

“Through prayers, dasal lang ang nakagamot sa akin noon, ang nakapagpagaling sa akin to be whole again,” he said.

Montano said he chose not to blame himself for not being there when his son died because nothing or no one can ever bring back Angelo.

“Inisip ko na lang na when I came to this world, wala naman akong dala na kahit ano. Babalik din ako sa Diyos na wala. Kahit na magsisi ako, i-blame ko ang sarili ko, whatever pa ang gawin ko, umiyak man ako araw-araw, I cannot bring back the life of my son,” he said.

Asked what he wants to tell his late son, Montano said, “I love you very much. I hope you’re here but how can I argue with the beautiful situation you have. Kasama mo ang Diyos. Dito kasama mo lang ang tatay mo na imperfect. You have a perfect God with you right now.”

“I can only hope and wish na sana iyong mga pagkukulang ko sa iyo, mapunuan ko sa mga kapatid mo, lalo na kay Diego siguro. I love you Angelo,” he added.

Montano's 23-year old son committed suicide in their home in Quezon City on March 26, 2010 allegedly because of "love problems." Angelo was Montano's son with his first wife, who passed away some years ago.

Reports said Angelo shot himself in the head with a caliber .45 pistol.

-abscbnnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...