Monday, February 13, 2012

Charice says Whitney Houston one of her 'heroes'.


 

International singing sensation Charice is still in disbelief that award winning singer and actress Whitney Houston has passed away.

In her official Twitter account on Sunday, Charice said she considers Houston as one of her heroes.

“One of my heroes, Whitney Houston. I will always love you.. RIP,” she tweeted.

In another tweet, Charice posted the hashtag #IWillAlwaysLoveYouWhitney, which is the title of Houston’s best-known song "I will Always Love You."

Charice said Houston’s passing is like losing her own relative.

“I still can't believe this. I'm really shocked and sad. :'( I feel like I lost a relative. I'm gon cry. I'm shaking. Love u Whitney... :'(“ she said.

It would be recalled that Charice sang Houston's "I Have Nothing" on the American talk show "Oprah" in 2008, which launched her international career.

"I Have Nothing" was also one of Charice's songs in her album under Star Records.

Aside from “I Have Nothing,” Charice also performed renditions of other Houston songs including “One Moment in Time” and “Run to You.”

Houston, who reigned in the 1980 and 1990s, has died at the age of 48.

Her bodyguard found her dead at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills at 3:55 Saturday afternoon (Sunday morning in Manila).

The cause of Houston’s death remains unclear.

-abscbnnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...