Sunday, February 19, 2012

Piolo Pascual's son talks about dad's breakup with KC Concepcion.

The son of actor Piolo Pascual has finally broken his silence about the controversy surrounding his father's break up with actress KC Concepcion last year.

In an exclusive interview with StarStudio Magazine, Inigo Pascual said there came a point when he shed tears because of the things that are being thrown at his dad.

“Yes, I’ve cried before. You know that feeling when you want to say something but you can’t? It makes me feel really bad and mad at the same time. Sometimes I just want to say stuff and tell them off,” he said.

Inigo said he badly wanted to tell those people who are spreading rumors about his father to stop telling lies.

“I want to tell them not to say stuff anymore but I can’t because it will make things worse so I’d rather not say anything,” he said.

Inigo said his father is a good man and people should get to know him first before bashing him.

Inigo also shared the ideal characteristics he wants his dad to find in a girl.

“I want him to find someone who’s simple, someone who I can talk to, and someone who I know really loves him for who he is and someone who will take me as I am and for being my dad’s son,” he said.

According to Inigo, he would prefer a non-showbiz girl for his dad in his next relationship.


-abscbnnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...