Monday, February 13, 2012

Angel Locsin says no to casual sex.

She may be one of the country’ sexiest stars but actress Angel Locsin said she doesn’t believe in casual sex.

“I’m not like that. I cannot accept that. It’s not me,” Locsin said in an interview with The Philippine Star, which appeared on Monday.

In her latest film, “Unofficially Yours,” opposite actor John Lloyd Cruz, Locsin plays a lifestyle writer for a newspaper who engages in casual relationships.

“Basically, it’s a story about a guy who believes so much in love then falls in love with someone who doesn’t. The girl practices casual relationships, non-committal, no ties. The guy’s character wants the girl to believe in love again, that a formal relationship is better than a casual one,” the film’s director Cathy Garcia-Molina said in a statement.

“My character is liberated,” Locsin said. “It’s something new for me.”

But while she understands her character, Locsin said it doesn’t mean she completely identifies with the idea of casual sex.

“I believe it’s best if a relationship begins with love rather than lust or any other intention,” she said.

Locsin is “exclusively” seeing footballer player Phil Younghusband.

“I feel that malayo pa and that this isn’t it yet,” she said in the interview.

“There’s more happiness to come, and mas excited ako dun. I treasure the memories we have so far, but I believe na may mas maganda pa na patutunguhan.”

-abscbnnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...