Saturday, February 11, 2012

Grace Lee is looking forward to meeting Kris Aquino



by: Bernie Franco


After news of dating the country’s president broke out, Grace Lee revealed that she has not met President Noynoy Aquino’s sister Kris, although she already met his other siblings. The controversial radio jock and TV host said she is looking forward to meeting the Queen of All Media.  

In a separate interview, Kris revealed that her eldest sister, Ballsy Aquino-Cruz has already met Grace and described their brother’s date as “smart and with beautiful skin”.  “I’m very flattered, of course,” Grace replied when asked for her reaction.  “I’m looking forward to meeting her also. I think we’ll be able to talk about a lot of things and I think we’ll get along.”  

As for PNoy’s other sisters, Grace said they are very nice people. “I like them too. They’re great people, as I’ve said before, they’re very grounded, humble people and I’m very flattered that they have wonderful things to say about me.”  She shared that it was nerve-wracking the first time she met them. “I was nervous but they made me feel very welcome and comfortable right away,” explained Grace.  

The 29-year-old Korean also set the record straight regarding the issue about previously being linked to James Yap, Kris’ former husband. “We have the same hairstylist and there was a time in the salon, nagkasabay kami, kasama niya si Bimby, their baby. We were not even introduced. We were at the opposite ends of the salon, so it (issue) was quite ridiculous.”  

-push

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...