Monday, February 27, 2012

Gretchen Barretto to work with Kathryn Bernardo in 'Princess and I'!

While she cried over the cancellation of the television show “Alta,” actress Gretchen Barretto was elated to announce that she will be starring in another television series.

In an interview with “The Buzz” aired on Sunday, Barretto said she will play the role of a queen in the upcoming series.

“Ito ang pinapangarap sa buong buhay ko, maging reyna. Hindi ko inakala na talagang someday magiging queen ako. Ito na iyong ilusyon ko,” she said.

The show will be titled “Princess and I” where she will be working with actress Kathryn Bernardo and actor Enrique Gil.

“It’s challenging... may pinaghuhugutan, may pinanggagalingan. There’s no other role that I want to play,” she said.

Meanwhile, the actress is hoping that people would also watch “Princess and I” the way viewers anticipated “Magkaribal” before.

“I hope the people will love ‘Princess and I’ the way they loved ‘Magkaribal’ or even more,” she said.

-abscbnnews

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...