Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Apl.d.ap is new San Miguel endorser!

Black Eyed Peas member Apl.d.ap is the newest endorser for San Miguel Pale Pilsen.

The Fil-Am rapper is currently in the country to shoot the the beer brand's newest commercial with actress-host Kris Aquino. The ad will air next month.

"I am excited to do the TV commercial because the storyboard brings back happy memories of my hometown. Sana ay abangan nyo po ang bagong commercial ng San Miguel Pale Pilsen at patuloy nyo po tangkilikin and produktong pinakamalapit sa puso ko," Apl said.

Apl arrived in Manila last Sunday.

"Every visit to the Philippines is memorable and meaningful to me. Like our other kababayans, I see to it that my homecoming is always well spent. My visit this year is made more special by an endorsement deal with San Miguel Pale Pilsen, an iconic beer brand that I have known since I was small, a world-class product that I personally believe in," he said.

Apl said San Miguel will also help his "We Can Be Anything" campaign to build classrooms for poor children in his home province of Pampanga.

"There are a lot of kids in Pampanga that don't have computers or have enough money to go to school. Thank you for helping me out with that advocacy," he said in a press conference.

For her part, Aquino expressed her admiration for Apl for promoting the value of education among Filipinos.

"Thank you Apl for your support to my parents' foundation. You really are a good inspiration to all of us. Thank you for making our country proud with your music and with your heart for the less fortunate Filipino children. I am glad that you are also partnering with good-hearted companies to benefit more students," Aquino said.

In a press conference, San Miguel Brewery Inc. president Roberto Huang said the company is honored that Apl has accepted its endorsement offer.

"Kung ang San Miguel Pale Pilsen ay may sarap na 'di nagbabago, si Apl.d.ap ay may angking galing, talento at kagandahang loob na hindi nagbabago," Huang said.

-abscbnnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...